Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back to School!

Well, I am back in school. This week was the beginning of a new year in COOP. These first three days have been spent training the new high school students to be prepared for the little ones to come tomorrow. So far it is going very well and I am anxious for the little ones to come. We had our parent meeting last night. That is always nerve racking for me but it always seems to go very well. I enjoy seeing the parents' face light up when I tell them about all of the cool activities that their children will be doing during the year. So we are off to a good start.

3 comments:

  1. You are looking great Aunt Debra! I am so glad that you have a job that you love. Enjoy the first day of school with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back in school already? That was a fast summer! How many years have you been working in the COOP?

    ReplyDelete