Saturday, October 10, 2009

Time Out for Women! Erin & Debra



Erin and I went to the Phoenix Time Out for Women this weekend! It was just what we needed to get a lift! The speakers and music was awesome! Kenneth Cope and Jenny Oaks were the musical guests and they were both terrific! Last night we heard Brad and Debby Wilcox and John Bytheway and they were awesome too! Today was absolutely the best! Kenneth Cope was back and he sings so beautifully and inspiringly. Today we listened to Emily Watts, Kris Belcher, Wendy Ulrich and Emily Freeman. We all laughed and cried with each one of the speakers. They were all great but the one that touched me the most was Emily Freeman who talked about ways to bring abundance to your life. She has a book out called "The Promise of Enough Seven Principles of True Abundance". I had just seen the book at the Deserest Bookstore on Thursday and was intrigued by it and today I bought it. She spoke about 3 of the principles. It was the one that touched me the most. You will have to read it. I am also posting a picture of me with her. It was very worth the time! Liam was an angel and slept most of both sessions. Erin was excited and enjoyed the new experience. She called it EFY for Women!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment