Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Emily is 6 years old!



Emily called this morning to see if we were going to come up for her birthday. Her birthday is actually tomorrow. I had thought about it but sure got going on my "to do" list and thought perhaps I would just send a card. Well, how can you refuse such a precious little thing like her! So Carl and I changed our plans and drove up to Prescott to meet Tracy and the girls. The girls did not know we were coming - I had only confirmed it with Tracy and we met them at Walmart where they were shopping with their Christmas gift cards. When they came out to the car, we were waiting next to it. You should have heard the screams of joy! What a thrill for us too! We went to Red Robin for lunch and enjoyed being with Tracy and the girls. We just love those grandchildren!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: