Friday, September 18, 2009

Finally a bit cooler!

Yes, it is a bit cooler here finally!  Well, you know what I mean don't you?  In Arizona it is getting fall when the temperature drops down in the 90's during the day and the 70's in the evenings and early morning.  I am glad I found this background of falling leaves.  At least, I can see them somewhere now!  They will not be falling around here because the cactus don't have leaves!  I can even get my fall decorations out and make my house feel like it really is autumntime! Hope you guys are enjoying the FALL!

1 comment:

  1. I love Phoenix in the fall! I already decked out my place with fall stuff and it makes it so much more festive. I am glad to see that you are getting the chance to enjoy your grandkids and kids so much. Have a wonderful fall!

    ReplyDelete