Saturday, January 23, 2010

Enough Rain!

It has been super wet around here this week.  Yes, I said week!  We have had record rainfall for Phoenix this week.  I mean like 3 and 4 inches in one day! We had rain for 4 days straight!  That means our year's worth of rain has practically all fallen this week!  I know we need the moisture around here but really - all in one week!  Pictures to come.

I have had a rotten week at school as well.  The little darlings are not used to staying inside all day and their already rambunctious behavior was out of control this week!  Even though it was a short week because of the MLK Holiday on Monday, it seemed like the longest week ever!  I kept taking a deep breathe and mumbling to myself all week just to get through each day.  Needless to say, I was grateful for Friday to arrive.  It is predicted that we will have a few more days of rain next week.  I hope I can get through it! Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment