Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fort Macon Beach in Carolina!

We had to take the kids and myself to the beach since we were in Carolina. You know how I love the Beach!! It is my favorite place in all the world! It was Ethan's first time at the beach and he just loved it! We couldn't keep him from running into the water and up and down the shore. You can see that we couldn't even get him to look at the camera! I sure enjoyed taking the kids there even though it was only for a couple of hours. We also made our trip to Captain Bill's for some of the east coast seafood - yum! It's not really all about the food but it sure does make the trip just as memorable.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What a cute photo! I love how Gavin is pressed up against you and how Ethan is transfixed by the ocean. You and Kim look so happy!

    ReplyDelete