Thursday, April 1, 2010

Grandma's 100th Birthday Celebration!


I went back to NC for my Grandmother Hargett's 100th Birthday Celebration. We had a wonderful family reunion and spent about 2 hours just taking family group pictures. This is the best one of our crew. I was glad that Erin, Tony and Liam as well as Kim, Gavin and Ethan were able to come from my family. Miranda, Susan's youngest daughter, was there with her 1 week old baby girl so we got to go first in the group pictures since she didn't plan to stay long with the big crowds. It was wonderful to see family and friends that I haven't seen in 30 or 40 years. Oh, that sounds old! We all enjoyed the weekend together. The food was terrific - good ole Carolina Barbeque was the main course! Yum!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. How fun for you Aunt Debra! I miss the BBQ...yum! You look great in the picture, I can see how much you have been working. Good job!

    ReplyDelete