Friday, August 6, 2010

Stressed about Change!

Change is good - Right?  Well, I think I am in for a wild ride this year.  I have been working in the COOP for 15 years and have had a wonderful experience for the majority of the time. I have been privileged to have great coworkers who really were easy to get along with and made my job so enjoyable.  This year is full of changes.  I have a new director and part time person to work with.  They seem nice but there are a lot of challenging changes that are going along with this new year.  I am feeling less excited about the new year and more anxious than I have ever felt about my job.  I have always looked forward to the little ones starting school and feel privileged to be able teach them and watch them grow.  I'm worried and nervous more than ever before.  Please keep me in your prayers. 

Carl and I have had a wonderful summer and I am feeling today like I would really like to take off again!

1 comment:

  1. You will do great--you always do! I will keep you in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete