Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there! Here is the father of our children on his special day. Most of our children were out of town for Father's Day but he did hear from all of them on the cell phone. The boys were the only ones around for the day to visit with their Dad. New shearling slippers, a fishing shirt and a camping towel were the gifts he received. I planned to make steak for his super dinner but when the package was opened it was ground beef instead so we had meatloaf. I did make bread pudding though - one of his favorites that I don't make very often. He did have cinnamon rolls for breakfast with his eggs and fruit. I did my best to spoil him like he always does for me. I have a long way to go to catch up though. He is awesome and love him so!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment