Sunday, August 28, 2011

New style!

I have been trying to get in style a bit. I really like the ruffly look and high heels. I have not usually been so interested in style much before but I really like the ruffles. I don't like high heels either because they seem to make me feel off balance. Haven't worn them in a while. Well I found these cute, cute shoes and I needed some Sunday shoes. They have about a 3 1/2 inch heel that's sort of a wedge look. I especially love the ruffle on the toe and the peep toe style. I'm still looking for just the right pair of peep toe red shoes! What do you think? I actually have been very comfortable wearing these.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Cute Aunt Debra!!! I've noticed that a well made wedge feels a little more stable than a regular high heel.

    I'm a big fan of zappos.com. Here's a link to a bunch of red peep toes:

    http://www.zappos.com/women-shoes/CK_XAcABAeICAgEY.zso?s=goliveRecentSalesStyle/desc/#!/women-red-shoes/CK_XAToEmw2DE0ICyQRqAQPAAQHiAgYBGAcHCA0.zso?s=goliveRecentSalesStyle/desc/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I love a good wedge! I am a bit of shoe junkie though...looking for some stunners for the wedding. So glad you found some good ones.

    ReplyDelete